The Neelam or Blue sapphire
The Neelam or Blue sapphire is known by many names as Shaniratna, Shanipriya, Neelratna, Nelashma, Neelamani, Indraneel Yakoot, or kabood, etc.
Saturn has its preferred Gem in the blue sapphire. Amongst the five prominent gems, it has its special position to ascend. The planet Saturn plays a considerable role in improving one's luck from one utmost to another in no time, doing it from positive to negative immediately. Saturn can turn a penniless man into a millionaire in a brief period.
The planet Saturn can heal a deadly ill man of all his illnesses. The planet Saturn can send a very healthy man to sudden instant loss. Therefore when wearing his Gem, one must be more careful. Blue sapphire or Neelam stone assures a long life.
Blue sapphire or Neelam stone is lucky and auspicious for the person born under the Capricorn or Aquarius signs. It assures a long and more satisfying life for them. For the Libra Ascendant and Taurus Ascendant, Neelam or blue sapphire works like a significator, which serves to gives excellent times. For the person of Cancer Ascendant and Leo Ascendant, Saturn is the Lord in the Seventh house and ensures happy marital life. But they must wear Neelam or Blue sapphire.
Essential Points About The Neelam or Blue Sapphire:
- Use the natural, transparent, clean, and clean Neelam stone.
- Buy the Neelam preferable on a Saturday.
- Do not wear Neelam stone in gold or silver, as far as possible. It is because, in touch with gold, the Neelam or blue sapphire gets cheated on purpose. And if it unites with silver, it may get defects as being joined up with Moon, each seeking to gobble the other. Preferably, wear it in an alloy (triloha). That gratifies the Saturn planet.
- Wrap Neelam or blue sapphire in blue silk fabric for nearly a week and hereafter, wear Neelam or blue sapphire on a Saturday after testing its consequences.
- Wear Neelam or blue sapphire in the middle finger.
Essential Tips to Wear Neelam or Blue Sapphire.
- Wear the Neelam or Blue Sapphire either on any Pushya constellation day, or in the Amritayoga Siddhi Yog hours, or on the day of Shani Pushya.
- The Planet Saturn has a deep rivalry with the Sun and Mars. Hence his Gem Neelam or blue sapphire cannot be worn by the person till his positions become a hundred percentage favorable.
- The Neelam or Blue Sapphire is the most dreaded Gem, and any admirer of astrology may be seen with a question mark when asked to wear Neelam or blue sapphire. It is due to the variable characteristics of Neelam or blue sapphire, which produces only extremities. It gives extremely beneficial effects if suitable but may destroy the entire life if it proves contrary. Always wear the Neelam or blue sapphire on a review basis first. And if it does not produce any harm throughout the test period, it may be got inserted in the ring. During the test period, it may show its damage by constant and severe pain, minor accidents, discomfort in the abdomen, lousy news, and obstacles in almost every venture.
- You may also test Neelam or blue sapphire by keeping it under the pillow for at least three nights continuously. The quality of dreams is enough to tell about the appropriateness of the Gem. Try it over the body Minimum ten days. The Planet Saturn rules Neelam. Saturn is a planet of hardship and struggle. It will be suitable for very few people, but once proved suitable, it is one of the biggest blessings.
If Neelam or blue sapphire is useful
- It can make instant upturn in business and change the life pattern for good.
- It shields wearers from unforeseen happenings and natural disasters.
- It may give rapid and enormous financial gain and raj yoga.
- It is most suitable for depressive psychosis, frustration, and alcoholism.
- Highly beneficial when tuberculosis is chronic TB.
- In infertility problems, use it along with green tourmaline.
For more detail contact one of Best Astrologer 9810105727