Vastu For Doctor Clinic: Vastu For Doctor Cabin
- In the consultation chamber/cabin, the doctor should sit at South, West, or Southwest.
- Make a proper arrangement of light as well as ventilation in the patient’s room.
- Northeast entrance or door is best for the patient’s room.
- Make storeroom for keeping the medical device in the Southwest, West, or South direction.
- The Southwest room for emergency patients may support quick recovery and healing.
- The Northeast corner is best for drinking water.
- Southeast direction room is best for X-Ray purposes.
- Southeast and also Northwest zones are both suitable for the construction of nurses’ quarters.
- The perfect location for changing rooms as well as the toilet is West or NWW.