Drawing Room Vastu
Vastu for Drawing Room: A drawing room is a room that attracts the attention of everyone. Vastu for Drawing room makes a pleasant area wherever one senses like at house. It is an essential place of the residence that reveals your personality and interests, so it is desirable to follow the guidance of Vastu expert for Vastu for Drawing room.
Drawing room as per Vastu
It is the most suitable area of the home to sit, rest, and relax following a long day or a busy working week. The drawing room may also apply to the living room. It is the place where family members join together. To make Drawing Room as per Vastu, it is advisable to follow Vastu Shastra Principles for Vastu for Drawing Room.
How Drawing Room Vastu Helpful?
Vastu Shastra offers some fantastic guidelines on how to build the Drawing room and make a place abundant of positivity, joy, fun, pleasure, and positive thoughts. Drawing room Vastu assists us in making this room extra dynamic, active, promising, encouraging, hopeful & full of positive energy.
Vastu Tips for Drawing Room
Following are the Vastu tips for Drawing Room that are given by Vastu Shastra for Drawing Room:
1.- What is the best direction for Drawing Room?
- The best place for a drawing-room is North direction. This area is recognized for health & wealth. The fourth house in the horoscope matches to the north area and public in usual. The ruler planet of North Zone is Mercury, which was recognized for its communication skills, social movements, entertainment, and non-violent extra-curricular ventures.
- For the prominent businessman, diplomat, politician, bureaucrats, social workers, East is the best place for drawing room in the home. West is best for a severe kind of job. Northwest & Northeast direction is also suitable for the Drawing room.
- Make provision for the drawing-room near to the front door.
- The floor level of the drawing-room should be higher.
- Make a proper arrangement of light in the Drawing room.
2.- The Main Entrance of the drawing room
- The North or East direction is best for Main entry to the drawing-room. Make sure two doors do not face each other.
3.- Placement of the Furniture in Drawing Room
- Place the Furniture in Drawing Room in such a way that it encourages interaction level.
- Do not keep extra articles in the Drawing room.
- Square or rectangle shape with rounded corner furniture is best in the furniture in the Drawing room.
- Place the Heavy furniture like Sofa etc. in the southwest, south, or west direction. Furniture should not touch the wall.
- Arrange the furniture in the Drawing Room in such a way that it does not obstruct the free movement in the drawing-room.
- Prefer a solid wall behind the Sofa to feel protected & comfortable.
- Do not make a sitting arrangement under Beams as it may cause disorder or strain in mind. Cover the beam in the drawing-room with a false ceiling.
- Make the arrangement of Furniture such a way that the family head should always sit facing towards the main door of the Drawing room, East or North.
- Keep the Brahma Sthana of drawing-room empty.
4.- Vastu paintings for Drawing room
- Paintings and statues for Drawing Room: While placing any picture, painting, or sculpture in the Drawing room, make sure that these represent positivity and spread love, peace, and harmony. A negative painting or statue describing war or look unpleasant must be avoided as they trigger violence and separate negative sentiments in mind.
- Photos of ancestors may be placed in the South & Southwest directions. The best direction for placement of Photo(s) of children in the east direction. North is the direction of health and wealth, so photos of surviving older generations may be placed here.
5.- Decorative Items in the Drawing Room
- Decorative Items in the Drawing Room some like to enhance the place with flower vase, Fish aquariums, waterfall fountains, chandeliers, etc. The delightful sound of waterfall fountains and seeing fishes in the aquarium is extremely relaxing, and a means to pass the time. Place these items in the North, Northeast, or East direction. It brings peace and harmony in the house. Make provision of Small plants in the side table, floor lamps, photography, paintings, to improve the beauty of the Drawing room.
6.- Drawing Room Color as per Vastu
- Colour for the Drawing Room Drawing Room depicts the nature of residing members at home. Using the best Shades for Drawing Room plays a significant role in making the Drawing Room look excellent and attractive.
- Follow the Vastu Shastra guidelines for selection of color as per Vastu Shastra for Drawing Room and curtains in drawing Room
- Color small drawing rooms: Light shades are more fit for small drawing rooms. Colors like white, green, yellow, and blue are suitable for Drawing Room.
- Blue or green colors calm the atmosphere. Dark shades are perfect for large drawing rooms. Blue, indigo, and violet shades are most suitable for summer periods. Red, yellow, and orange hot colors are most beneficial in winter seasons. Avoid the Black or red tones in the drawing-room.
- Avoid black color or any other dark color for the Drawing Room.
7.- Placement of communication device in Drawing Room
- Install the Communication device in the Northwest or Southeast. Place the Electrical appliances in the Southeast direction of the drawing-room.
To conclude, Vastu for drawing-room, produces delight, humor, happiness, harmony, and peace to life. It keeps stability in life and creates associations friendly with the guest. So, you must follow Vastu tips for Drawing Room.