Vastu for Hospital: Over the last many years, there is a rise and awareness in the Vastu Shastra in the world. The noble science of Vastu Shastra if employ in Hospital building serves in relieving patient's sufferings.
Hospital building should be such that somebody coming there for healing must get recover early and speedy with the positivity of the general ambiance of this establishment.
Vastu Consultant for Hospital
Vastu Consultant for Hospital recommends that Hospital building should be such that people arriving there for healing must get a quick and speedy recovery. A Vastu compliance hospital may assist in getting the desired goal.
So, construction of Hospital building, you need to take into the attention of basic guidelines and standards of Vastu Shastra such as proper location, the direction of rooms, and typography of plot, exteriors, and interiors of the entire building. This will help early and quick recovery of the patient without leaving them at the risk of developing any other complication.
A Vastu Expert needs to consider the following features while analyzing the Vastu of Hospital.
Important Tips | Vastu For Hospital
- The proper location and placement of the Hospital.
- The neighboring environment of the Hospital.
- The direction of the Entrance and doors
- location of the beam and column in Hospital structure
- The direction and also the position of the parking
- The placement and direction of the temple.
- The direction and also placement of the rooms.
- The positions and also placement of the windows.
- The placement and position of the patient bed
- The direction and also placement of the Operation Theaters
- The direction and also placement of the Emergency ward
- The placement and position of the Recovery Ward
- The direction and also placement of the ICU.
- The direction and also placement of the labor/maternity room.
- The color scheme of the Hospitals.
- The direction and also installation of the medical equipment.
- The direction and also installation of electrical equipment like generators, inverters, etc.
- The placement of the stairs.
- The direction and also placement of the pantry/kitchen.
- The direction and position of the toilets.
- The direction and also placement of the water resources like water boring, water tank etc.
- The placement and installation of the water overhead tank.
- The direction and also placement of the septic tank or the waste disposal.
- The location of quarters for staff.
Vastu For Hospital: Suggestions And Tips
A hospital requires a lot of positive energy and thoughtful planning. Vastu can render exceptional aid to hospitals. It paves the way for the quick and speedy recovery of patients, handling successful operations, and deserving excellent fame for the Hospital. A best Vastu Consultant advice for the Hospital on the basis on the consideration of several factors, like the precise place and location of the Hospital, the direction of the Entrance and doors, hospital exteriors, placement and position of operation theaters, emergency ward, installation of beds for the patients, etc.
Vastu Tips: Vaastu For Hospital
- South, Southwest, and west zone is suitable for the highest/ tallest and heaviest building. Relatively small height building should be in Southeast, Northwest. The building in the northeast should be of minimum height.
- Make the provision of the reception, cash section, lounge, the lobby in the north, east, or northeast or Northwest direction.
- The best location and direction of the emergency ward/emergency OPD is in Northwest.
- The Northwest is the best corner for Chemists/pharmacy
- Make sure that East or North Entrance of the Hospital
- The best direction and location of the pooja room is the Northeast (Ishan) comer to avoid disturbing Vaastu of the main building.
Operation Theater: Vastu For Hospital
- The location of Operation Theater is best in the West zone of the Hospital building.
- In the operation theater, install the machines/equipment in the Southeast direction. Place the patient’s head should be in the South at the time of operation.
- In the operation theater, install the medical appliance in the South, Southwest, or West side of the patients’ bed.
Vastu For Doctor Clinic: Vastu For Doctor Office
- In the consultation chamber/cabin, the doctor should sit at South, West, or Southwest.
- Make a proper arrangement of light as well as ventilation in the patient’s room.
- Northeast entrance or door is best for the patient’s room.
- Make storeroom for keeping the medical device in the Southwest, West, or South direction.
- The Southwest room for emergency patients may support quick recovery and healing.
- The Northeast corner is best for drinking water.
- Southeast direction room is best for X-Ray purposes.
- Southeast and also Northwest zones are both suitable for the construction of nurses’ quarters.
- The perfect location for changing rooms, as well as the toilet is West or NWW.
Medical ward / ICU: Vastu for Hospital
The emergency ward must place in such a way that the patients arrive in the Hospital and land up in the South-West facing room, which will facilitate quick healing.